Only a demo version is currently available in english
Professor Why™ can be installed on a regular computer with Windows or Mac OSX operating system. If you are equipped with a web camera and edu-cards you can play in extended mode, which provides Augmented Reality technology for having a chemical laboratory on your desk. If you have no webcam - do not worry - you can still perform the same experiments in a virtual laboratory using a computer mouse.
How to install on Windows
1. Download the game by clicking "Download for Windows". It may take few minutes, but it is worth waiting...
2. Execute the "ProfessorWhyChemia-Windows.exe" file and follow the instructions.
3. Launch Professor Why ™ Chemistry game by clicking an icon on your Desktop or in Start Menu.
How to install on Mac OSX
1. Download the game by clicking "Download for Mac OSX". It may take few minutes, but it is worth waiting...
2. Execute the downloaded file and drag & drop Professor Why icon to the Applications folder.
3. Open the Applications folder and drag & drop Professor Why app into the Dock. Now launch the application.
recommended requirements: operating system Windows XP SP2 or later, Mac OSX 10.8 or later • processor 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo or better, AMD Athlon X2 or better) • RAM memory 4 GB • graphic card nVidia GeForce 8600 512 MB or better, AMD HD2600 XT or better • hard drive 10 GB of free space • webcam (augmented reality mode) or computer mouse (standard mode)